2. What You Agree to by Using Our Site
3. What data do we collect/process?
We process the following personal data of the customer or other data subject in connection with the customer register- basic information of the data subject such as name, customer number, username and/or other identifier; contact information of the data subject such as email address, phone number, home address; information regarding the company and its contact persons; possible direct marketing prohibitions and consents; event participation details and possible information regarding the event, information regarding the customer-ship and contract, such as information of past and existing contracts and orders, other transaction information (job title/role, location and language); other possible information collected based on the consent of the data.
4. Purpose of Sharing Information
The purpose of information collection is given as part of the consent. We may use your nformation only for the purpose stated and to the list of entities as per the consent given by you.
- The purpose may be one or many of the following
- To provide products or services you’ve requested; (b) when we have your permission: or (c) under the following circumstances:
- To provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Enalito under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Enalito communicate with you about offers from Enalito and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information;
- To share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the
physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- To share the information in order to protect or enforce Enalito’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Enalito or associated parties.
5. To whom do we disclose data and do we transfer data outside Enalito?
We do not disclose data from our database to external parties we transfer the collected data to only selected third parties.
However, in certain circumstances we may share your data with related parties as follows:
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example, to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Enalito, our Advertisers or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale.
6. Opting out policy:
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so you can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt-out again. If you opt-out, we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes
(such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you. If you decide to opt-out, we may not be able to provide certain features or services to you.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving such communications.
7. Payment Information
When you purchase our services, we also collect transaction information, which may include your credit card type, billing and mailing address, and other payment-related information. Please note that this information is collected directly by our payments processor and not stored at Enalito.
8. How do we protect the data and how long do we store it?
Only those of our employees, who on behalf of their work are entitled to process customer data, are entitled to use a system containing personal data. Each user has a personal username and password to the system. The information is collected into databases that are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical measures. The databases and the backup copies of them are in locked premises and can be accessed only by certain pre-designated persons.
We store the personal data for as long as it is necessary considering the purpose of the processing. We store the data for a maximum of. 2 years from the date when the data subject’s last shown activity.
We regularly assess the need for data retention in light of the applicable legislation. In addition, we take reasonable measures to ensure that the personal data in the register is not incompatible, obsolete or inaccurate considering the purpose of the processing. We rectify or delete such information without delay.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing
11. General Data Protection Regulation
Enalito fully supports the privacy rights of our customers and users. We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our customers and users, and will use any collected information only to provide the products and services requested from us. On May 25, 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became effective bringing new global data protection rights for individuals in the European Union. To this effect, we are working with clients to ensure compliance with all regulations. If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, and if it’s a reasonable request, please contact us through the website owner (our customer) or if its on Enalito ( to us directly via the contact information below) as permitted by applicable law and Enalito policies. Additionally, if you are a European resident, note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with our customer which may result in information being transferred outside of Europe, including the United States.
Data Protection Officer Details:
B6-1-3, Doodhsagar, Goregaon(E), Mumbai-400063
Phone: +91 9910394896
12. Contact us about questions or concern