This session of Enalito’s Thriving eCommerce Summit 2020 features Amanda Baudier, VP of Business Development at Sakara Life, Liz Dolinski, Chief Growth Marketer at Lunya, Matt Hyder, Founder and CEO of Recoup Fitness, and Andy Hnilo, Founder and CEO of AlituraNaturals. These four incredibly strong individuals share their stories about how they started their businesses and the purpose and mission behind their respective brands. The panelists also talk about how the business has been during the pandemic and what is their vision for the next 5 years. Amanda shares some important insights about D2C business and her views on customer segmentation. Matt shares his experience of several failed startups and some wise thoughts about choosing investors for a startup. Liz, with her expertise in growth marketing, shares her 3 secret tips for rapid business growth. Andy shares his motivational journey from being an actor to becoming an entrepreneur. He also gives some much-needed tips for business growth without much ad spend. Moreover, tips on how to quickly increase profitability to attract more customers are shared for young and budding entrepreneurs.
Know the A-Z of e-commerce, updates, guides & how-to’s.
- Smart Ad Strategies for e-commerce business in 2021
- Reimagining Email Marketing to adapt to the changing Customer Behaviours
- How to Build Loyalty with the new customers acquired through Online Advertising campaigns
- Data-Driven Email Marketing vs Intuition based Email Marketing
- AI & Personalization – A super fuel to user experience in E-commerce