The first session of Enalito’s Changing Shades of Fashion in the USA and UK has kicked off and yet again we see prominent speakers from all across the fashion e-commerce spectrum join us as we build a common platform for these entrepreneurs to connect and grow their network. In this session, we see, David Benayoun and Adam Bohbot from Ana Luisa and Shriya Bisht Misra from Maison De Papillon put forward their business models and strategies that have made them profitable. Discussions also revolved around customer retention and the inclusion of private equity in ones startup. We see two very different sides of the coin in this webinar as both parties put forward contradicting views leading up to the questions. Quite a remarkable session featuring two fierce and seasoned entrepreneurs.
Know the A-Z of e-commerce, updates, guides & how-to’s.
- AI Driven Customer Retention & Growth Techniques
- Lifecycle Customer Engagement to maximise Life Time Value(LTV)
- Data Driven marketing for E-Commerce Growth
- How to grow your Shopify Store revenue using Artificial Intelligence in 2021?
- Email Personalisation to resonate with Consumers using Predictive Analytics