In this video, Enalito’s 6 day long Food and Beverage eSummit pans further to its Day 5. The webinar showcases a number of established entrepreneurs from around the food and beverage circuit, who come together to discuss their unique business models. Today’s panelists include Chris Kovac (River Watch Beef), Brian Augustine (Everbowl), Rick Graves (Jessie and Laurent) and Bill Broadbent (Entosense). Discussions revolve around the topic of customer retention, lifetime value of customers, challenges that startups face, the importance of community building, etc. For more of the same head over to Enalito’s webpage and sign up.
Know the A-Z of e-commerce, updates, guides & how-to’s.
- AI Driven Customer Retention & Growth Techniques
- Lifecycle Customer Engagement to maximise Life Time Value(LTV)
- Data Driven marketing for E-Commerce Growth
- How to grow your Shopify Store revenue using Artificial Intelligence in 2021?
- Email Personalisation to resonate with Consumers using Predictive Analytics