In this session of Enalito’s F&B eSummit 2020, we put yet another set of entrepreneurs from the food and beverage industry in the limelight. This time the panel consists of professionals from various startups like Moeed Khan(Chimney Cone Creamery), Jacob Lopata(Xoca World), Claire Sclemme(Renewal Mill), Dan Kopman(Heavy Seas Beer), Ben Weir(Simply Good Jars). Panelists talk about how online selling has factored into the channels of retailers and the platforms that help startups get a headstart. The session also provides deep insights into the working of numerous successful startups and how to expand your customer base in order to reach break even and become profitable. Follow up on similar insightful webinars only on Enalito’s YouTube channel. For more information sign up and register now!
Know the A-Z of e-commerce, updates, guides & how-to’s.
- AI Driven Customer Retention & Growth Techniques
- Lifecycle Customer Engagement to maximise Life Time Value(LTV)
- Data Driven marketing for E-Commerce Growth
- How to grow your Shopify Store revenue using Artificial Intelligence in 2021?
- Email Personalisation to resonate with Consumers using Predictive Analytics