In this video, Dave Alwan (Echo Valley Meats), Diego Blondet (Rise Gardens), and Fillip Kuepens(Pickle Juice Sports) talk about their established startups and their plan of action to tackle the current pandemic. The panelists come from a distinguished background, all well established in their fields, and even include a Shark Tank winner. The discussion revolves around strategies adopted by startups in such unprecedented times to boost sales, customer retention techniques, advertisements through digital as well as non digital means, etc. Customer Lifetime Value is also a very important aspect that is being brushed upon in this hour long informative webinar. Be sure to check this webinar out and if you are new to the channel do subscribe for more of the same.
Know the A-Z of e-commerce, updates, guides & how-to’s.
- Smart Ad Strategies for e-commerce business in 2021
- Reimagining Email Marketing to adapt to the changing Customer Behaviours
- How to Build Loyalty with the new customers acquired through Online Advertising campaigns
- Data-Driven Email Marketing vs Intuition based Email Marketing
- AI & Personalization – A super fuel to user experience in E-commerce