With the ongoing global pandemic, several Ecommerce entrepreneurs throughout the world have been forced to indulge in measures to tackle the dynamic environment. The webinar focused on the same, bringing together established e-commerce professionals from around the world including Shark Tank America finalists. The panel featured Vittorio Giordano (Urbani Truffles), Tony Lam (OniBev), Austin Groesser (Big Dipper Dough), Roger Landrum (Spiceology) and the host Amit Koshal (Enalito). The discussion revolved around the increased dependence on e-commerce platforms like Shopify for enhanced D2C business as E Commerce has grown rapidly over the past year. Panelists focused on delivering and diffusing their curated business models and ideologies on how to attract and network with different investors via digital platforms. The webinar provides wholesome insights from industry professionals on how to curate and start a business, adopting the right core values, maintaining a strong sell side, enhancing logistics, etc.
Know the A-Z of e-commerce, updates, guides & how-to’s.
- Smart Ad Strategies for e-commerce business in 2021
- Reimagining Email Marketing to adapt to the changing Customer Behaviours
- How to Build Loyalty with the new customers acquired through Online Advertising campaigns
- Data-Driven Email Marketing vs Intuition based Email Marketing
- AI & Personalization – A super fuel to user experience in E-commerce